Sunday, January 31, 2010

Things Remembered


A small list of things that I don't want to forget about my baby boy-
  • The way my baby smiles when I am taking esp good care of him or the way he smiles back at me when I smile at him.

  • The way he looks with eyes full of wonder at new things/people

  • His smell

  • The warmth of his body when he's lying next to me or snuggling close

  • His tiny feet and hands

  • His big, beautiful eyes and his funny expressions

  • The little gurgles, grunts and sighs he emits when trying to communicate with us

  • The big, gulping breaths he takes when we are comforting him from a crying fit

  • The brightness of his eyes when he first wakes int he morning

  • His adorable little dimples

  • Watching his hair and eyebrows fill in

  • Tummy time

  • Taking long walks with him

  • His solemn little stares as he takes it all in

  • His round cheeks and chubby little face

  • Giving him baths and watching him happily splash around

  • Hanging out and playing with him as he kicks his legs, waves his little fists and turns his head from side to side

  • Seeing the kick he gets out of the smallest things (a bright toy, music he likes, an engaging book).

I am so looking forward to teaching him new things, introducing him to new experiences and watching him discover the world around him!!!

Here's to you my baby boy. To the person you are, the person you were (only two short months ago) and the person you will become. Every day with you is an adventure. I love you!

-New Mommy in Town



No comments:

Post a Comment